Wednesday 21 December 2011

David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium

Here it is! My latest Music Video for David Guetta.
It was a LOT of fun to shoot, so a MASSIVE thanks to everyone involved in making this happen...



Full credits to come...

Music by David Guetta feat. Sia

Director: David Wilson
Producer: Roman Pichon Herrera
Production Company: Iconoclast
Service Production Co. in Montreal: Voyous Films

Staring Ryan Lee as the boy.

Director of Photography: Larkin Seiple
Art Director: Geneviève Boivin
Styling: Jennifer Bergeron

Editor: James Rose at Cut and Run

Telecine: James Bamford at The Mill
Telecine Producer: Cath Short at The Mill

Post Production: Munky

Commissioner: Emilie Urbansky at EMI Paris
_

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to know where this was filmed! :)

Claudia said...

Great video! Best I have seen in a long time.
Claudia.

Unknown said...

You've probably heard of this before, but not in this detail. Oh, we definitely brought our Bee game to this episode! To help keep us in line and on time, we’ve invited Zach Weinersmith from Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal and our sister podcast: tungsten vs titanium

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Wilson. I am a 7th grade language arts teacher. My partner teacher and I are using the "Titanium" video you have directed for one of our units. Would you be willing to Skype with our students? They have a lot of questions they would like to ask you. Could I personal message you on Facebook with my contact information?

Thank you so much for you time!
Carina