Tuesday 5 May 2009

The Whitest Boy Alive

I've been a big fan of The Whitest Boy Alive since first seeing Geoff McFetridge's awesome video for "Golden Cage", back in Spring 07 and investigating further. Now Erlend Oye and the gang are back with a second album "Rules" and by god it rocks!
Here's a video of them playing the track "1517" live at IC Berlin. Isn't Berlin just the coolest city? And doesn't Erlend's voice just melt like chocolate mmmmm.....



PS - I still can't find their AWESOME live rendition of "Show Me Love" by Robin S!!! If anyone has managed to track down a recorded version of it I would weep tears of joy if you winged it my way. Thanks
_

1 comment:

James Hobson said...

That has the same chord structure as Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Similar bassline too. I bet you could make a great mash-up.